Saturday, August 28, 2010

Rosary for the bishop

A few months ago I responded to a website promising to say a rosary for our bishop. To date it hasn't produced any spectacular results but in the diocese of Hexham & Newcastle I can find only 2 who are praying for Bishop Seamus in this way. Can I suggest that, if you feel our bishops need our prayers, you log on to www.rosaryforthebishop.org & sign up? This applies to the bishop of every diocese so don't be shy, get it done. Whilst I said that no spectacular results have been seen, Bishop Seamus did promise, following a recent letter from me to him, to give consideration to 2 of my requests viz that he look at allowing the imposition of the Sacrament of Confirmation in the EF here in our diocese to save our children the costly & time-consuming trip to London, & to consider attending our next Solemn High Mass in St Mary's Cathedral, Newcastle in choir. Get those rosaries started.

No comments:

Post a Comment